Vacancy for rector in Muckamore, Killead and Gartree
A vacancy exists for a rector for the grouped parishes of Muckamore, Killead and Gartree, Diocese of Connor.
The parochial area stretches from the outskirts of Antrim town to Crumlin.
The diocese seeks to appoint a rector who:
- offers strong pastoral care to all parishioners of all ages;
- will build on the Christian foundations laid by our previous rectors, equipping and encouraging evangelical and outreach in the local area and beyond;
- provides clear biblical teaching and discipleship;
- facilitates both contemporary and traditional worship;
- works within the Connor Diocesan vision strategy.
Further information including a brief parish profile is available on request from:
Mrs Audra Irvine,
Church of Ireland House,
61-67 Donegall Street,
Belfast, BT1 2QH.
Enquiries should be received by Monday January 16.
Back to latest news