Belfast Cathedral reopens to visitors on July 1
Belfast Cathedral reopens its doors to visitors wishing to explore this beautiful building from Thursday July 1 at 11am.
This summer, opening hours have altered, with the Cathedral open to the public Monday-Saturday from 11am-6pm, and on Sunday from 1pm-6pm.
Visitors can enjoy the state-of-the-art audio guide, available in eight languages and compliant with Covid-19 guidelines, which introduces the architecture, beautiful stained glass and artwork throughout the Cathedral.
Children will enjoy the InSpire Kid’s Trail, with chances to create their own memorable artwork. For more information on what you can do at the Cathedral, visit www.belfastcathedral.org.
The Cathedral is open throughout the week for private prayer in the Chapel of the Holy Spirit. Sunday Services will take place at 11am, please make sure to check website for up-to-date times.
How to stay safe during your visit:
- The Cathedral has been awarded the ‘Good to Go’ Industry Standard Mark.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for your contact details to support Track and Trace measures, we will collect your name, number/email. Your information will be held in accordance to GDPR regulations and held for 21 days following your visit.
- During your visit, please adhere to social distancing, sanitise hands frequently at our sanitising stations and wear your mask (unless exempt).
- Please follow the one-way route, follow the floor markers and banners directing you around the Cathedral.
- We encourage use of card or contactless payment methods.
- Please do not visit if you or anyone in your household has; symptoms of Covid-19 – a continuous cough, a high temperature, a loss of or change in your normal sense of smell or taste, or if you have been asked to self-isolate.
Back to latest news