A Service of Rededication of the recently-restored organ at St Mary's Parish Church, Crumlin Road, Belfast, will be held in the church on Sunday April 20 at 3pm.
The Act of Rededication will be performed by the Rector, Rev Canon J P Walker.
The preacher will be the Rev A R McLaughlin, curate-assistant of Bangor Abbey.
The restoration work was carried out by the Pipe Organ Preservation Co of Ireland at a cost of £32,000. The organ incorporates the original organ which was installed in 1868 when St Mary's Parish Church was built.
Work was carried out on the organ in 1894 and in 1930. It sustained bomb damage in 1941, and after restoration work, the organ was rededicated in 1946. In 1964 the organ was rebuilt and enlarged.
The latest restoration has been the first major work to be carried out for more than 40 years.
Refreshments will be served in the St Mary’s Parochial Hall following the rededication service.