The Ministry of Healing will form the subject of the Bishop of Connor’s Lenten talks for 2013. These get underway on Tuesday February 12. All talks begin at 7.30pm.
The Rt Rev Alan Abernethy plans to deliver one evening seminar in each of Connor’s three archdeaconries and follow this up with a Service of Prayer for Healing with the laying–on of hands, also in each of the archdeaconries.
The proposed programme is:
• Tuesday February 12 in Bushmills Parish Centre.
• Wednesday February 20 in Jordanstown Parish Centre.
• Monday February 25 in Christ Church, Lisburn (Church).
• Tuesday March 5 in St John the Baptist, Bushmills.
• Monday March 11 in St Patrick, Jordanstown.
• Tuesday March 19 in Christ Church, Lisburn.
All are welcome. A booking form can be downloaded here.